Full Day Sailing Tours to Jost Van Dyke, BVI
Depart from St. Thomas or St. John for a full day sail to the British Virgin Islands that includes opportunities for snorkeling, swimming, relaxing on the beach, and a visit to the town of Jost Van Dyke for shopping, entertainment, and lunch. Your excursion begins as we welcome you aboard our multi-hull catamaran with offerings of juices, fresh fruit, and muffins. Our boat features expansive decks, a shade awning, a fresh water shower, and floatation items for your convenience and comfort. We then set sail for one of the small cays off St. John for a fantastic snorkel. From, there we set sail for Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands. Your captain will take care of customs as we arrive, and you can enjoy a visit to downtown Jost Van Dyke for shopping, entertainment, and a visit to Foxy’s Tamarind Bar & Restaurant for lunch.
After lunch, we bid farewell and cruise to pristine White Bay, where you can enjoy the fun of the infamous Soggy Dollar Bar or Ivan’s Beach Bar. Or you can just relax and enjoy the beauty and quiet of this beautiful beach and lagoon, including a refreshing afternoon swim. Then our sail home is a spectacular spinnaker run. Smooth sailing, music, a very open bar and cookies make our run a great way to finish off a prefect day. Book now to experience one of the most unique day sails you’ll find anywhere!
Duration: Full Day (8:00am – 4:00pm)
Child (3-12yrs): $62.50
Child (0-2yrs): $0
- Full day and round trip sail from St. Thomas and St. John, USVI to Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands
- Coral reef snorkeling at one of the small cays off St. John, USVI
- Visit to “downtown” Jost Van Dyke for shopping, entertainment, and lunch
- Lunch at Foxy’s Tamarind Bar & Restaurant
- Sail to White Bay for a relaxing beach excursion and optional bar visit
- Breakfast on board with juices, fresh fruit, and muffins
- Beverage service and very open bar
- Outstanding, friendly service from our experienced crew
- Easy access boarding ladders and plenty of space and comfort
- Fresh water shower and clean and comfortable restrooms
- Quality snorkeling gear and instruction
- iPod-ready stereo systems
Important Note: Don't Wait to Book!
Tours and activities in St. Thomas and St. John fill up quickly and often weeks or months in advance. Don't wait and miss out on the fun! Book now to reserve your space and avoid disappointments or last-minute scrambles. If you need to cancel for any reason, we'll give you a full refund on most tours as long as you cancel at least 24 to 48 hours in advance. Check the bottom of each tour or activity description for cancellation terms. We want you to enjoy the best of our beautiful islands, so make your reservation now!
Before You Book
- Passport required
- $45 customs fee required for each passenger
- Lunch cost not included
- Bring your own swimwear, towels, and sunscreen
- Bring a bag for your belongings
- Bring your own snorkeling gear or use our complimentary equipment
- Cancel no later than 48 hours before your scheduled tour.
- Cancellations within 48 hours will receive no refund.
- If you are on a cruise ship that is late arriving to port or diverted to another location, you will not be charged.
Departure point: For St. Thomas Sugar Bay Resort & Spa, For St. John In Cruz Bay on the Beach in front of High Tides restaurant at 8:30 pm.
Departure time: 8:00 am
Duration: Full day
Return time: 4:00 pm
- Fresh tropical fruit
Foxy’s Lunch Menu
- Soup of the day
- Conch fritters
- Caesar salad
- Baby green salad
- Basket of fries
- Chicken roti (flatbread wrap)
- Grouper sandwich
- Conch linguini
- Hamburgers & chesseburgers
- Foxy’s famous rum drinks
- Very open bar
- Full day sail aboard a multi-hull catamaran sailing boat
- Snorkeling excursion, gear, and instruction
- Food and beverage service (breakfast and sail home)
- Lunch at Foxy’s Tamarind Bar & Restaurant (price not included)
- Open bar on board vessel
- Fresh water shower
- Clean and comfortable restrooms
- Floatation devices
- Swimwear, towels, and sunscreen not included
- $45 per person customs fees not included
- Lunch price not included
- Gratuities not included
Our company has been providing outstanding sailing experiences and first-class service since 1989. We are very happy to have the best crew and captains in the Caribbean. They have been with us for many years and take great pride in combining safety, professionalism and outstanding customer service. Our main goal is to provide our guests with the very best day of their vacation.
Cancel no later than 48 hours before your scheduled tour. Cancellations within 48 hours will receive no refund. If you are on a cruise ship and it is late arriving to port or diverted to another location, you will not be charged. If passenger minimums are not met, all sails are subject to cancellation.